For Children of School Personnel and Poor but Deserving Students
- Scholarship is limited to three (3) children of full time regular school personnel. Two (2) children for non-school personnel and one (1) child for part time school personnel.
- Minimum scholastic requirements:
- Average academic standing and conduct both in English and in Chinese must be at least 80% in the preceeding school year with no failing subject.
- All scholarships sponsored by the BOT are subject for their approval.
- Documents required:
- Report Card for the last two (2) years.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardians (confidential)
- Employment Certificate indicating position and compensation of parents of guardians (confidential)
- Attestation of two (2) reference persons, one of whom must be a member of the Board of Trustees, as to the qualification of the parents or guardians. However, this is no assurance that the application would be approved.
- No scholarship grant will be extended to Pre-Elementary pupils for school personnel and Pre-Elementary to Grade 1 pupils for the non-school personnel.
- Other requirements:
- The parents or guardians must submit to an interview by the screening committe if the latter requires it.
- The application must be filled with the office of the Board by the Trustees as scheduled. The application forms are available at the Accounting Office one month before the due date for filing.
For FAPE-ESC Grantees
The Government Assisstance to Students and Teachers in Private Education (GASTPE), consisting of the Education Service Contracting (ESC) and the Teacher Salary Subsidy (TSS), is a demonstration of the Government's commitment to maintain the viability of private education as a key partner in the delivery of basic quality education.
Bacolod Tay Tung High School, Inc. is now certified GASTPE/FAPE recipient school. Requirements for the PEAC (FAPE) grantees are:
- Application forms available at the Accreditation/Certification office.
- ESC grants depend upon the availability of slots.
- The provision of ESC grants starts at Grade 7 level. No new grants shall be awarded at the higher levels.
- New students and transferees are required to pass the General Admission Policies.
- Parent and grantees should attend the ESC program policies orientation as scheduled.