The Record's Office is envisioned as an office with competent staff tasked with the delicate responsibility for the custody, integrity, management and release of student records and dedicated to exhibit a high level of commitment imbued with the virtues of honesty and professionalism in providing excellent output and quality service to its clientele.
- To deliver efficient service to its clientele
- To establish and maintain at all times, accurate and up-to-date student records and to safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of such records.
- To sustain a highly efficient and effective staff to be able to meet the School’s vision-mission
- It is the repository of all academic records of students enrolled in the school.
- It submits all required documents to the Department of Education.
- Diplomas, Transcript of Records, Honorable dismissals and other DepEd standard forms can be obtained from this office.
Procedure for Application of Credentials:
- Secure a CLEARANCE FORM from the Registrar’s Office.
- Accomplish and follow clearance procedure indicated at the bottom of the form.
- After assessment, proceed to the cashier’s window at the accounting office for payment. Return to the Registrar’s Office for the preparation of the requested credential(s). A claim stub will be given and the credentials applied for can be claimed fifteen (5) working days after payment of fees.
- Students who cannot personally come to get their credentials should accomplish the “Letter of Authorization” at the back of the clearance form.
- School policy provides that no school credential shall be released unless the student-applicant is cleared of library responsibilities and of financial obligations.
- The Official Transcript of Records shall be released 5 days after the filing of the clearance form to enable the Registrar’s Office to prepare the said credentials. True copies/photo copies of scholastic records and other certifications may be released 3 days after the filing of the clearance.
- The official transcript of records of transferring students shall be sent to the Registrar’s by mail to the school where the student transferred 5 days after the receipt of request from said school.
- The release of a student’s transfer credential/honorable dismissal and transcript of records shall be considered as his formal separation from Bacolod Tay Tung High School .
|Name and Position|
Mrs. Jennifer Cordova
|Mrs. Edita Montalbo
Record's Officer for Chinese
Location and Office Hours:
- Located at Ground Floor, Main Lobby Building A
- Office Hours
7:00 am – 12:00 nn
12:30 pm – 4:30 pm