General Services is one important Department of this school. It is in this department that the school is properly organized, looked, cleaned, orderly and beautiful. It is divided into two (2) sub-offices namely the:
- The Property Custodian and Maintenance Office
- The General Services Office itself.
The Property Custodian is headed by ENGR. JOSEPH CASTRO, who is in charge of the following:
- Property Custodian function.
- Procurement of materials and properties
- Repair and maintenance of school properties.
New Safety Guidelines:
- Only those with proper identification cards are allowed entry into our school premises. ID’s are non-transferable. Each child must register together with the fetchers.
- Only those vehicles with car pass/ stickers are allowed entry. Visitors may register with guard on duty to allow entry. Recognizable ID’s are required before issuance of visitor’s pass.
- Visitors with no vehicles must likewise register and present recognizable ID to guard on duty at Gate 3 before issuance of visitor’s pass.
- Visitor’s ID must be worn inside the school campus.
- Pedestrians are prohibited from passing through Gate 1 and Gate 2 . All must pass at the canopy (Gate 3).
- Fetchers who decide to wait whole day must stay in the waiting area at gate 3. Fetchers who have vehicles must wait at the outside portion of the main lobby.
- Gate A (C- building, near the bookstore) will be closed from Monday to Friday as scheduled. It will be opened only upon request of the staff of the school and if it is raining and for scheduled game inside the GYM.
- All school policies must be strictly observed and enforced. Anyone seeking exemption from the above must secure a written clearance from the Committee on Security represented by Mrs. Rebecca U. Co.
- Small children without an accompanying fetcher will never be allowed to go out of our school.
- “No smoking” is imposed and should be followed strictly in the school campus.
- NO STICKER- NO ENTRY POLICY must be strictly followed.
- No issuance of car pass/ stickers to TAXI’S. They are not allowed to enter the school unless the passenger is an important visitor of our school and should inform us earlier of his/her visit or in any emergency cases. Also, the taxi is allowed to enter if it is raining hard that cause a flooded area in front of the school. Otherwise, the passenger should alight at the canopy, (gate 3).
- All cars waiting inside our school parking area must TURN-OFF their engines because smoke that comes out of the engine causes air pollution and very hazardous to health.
- The schedule of opening and closing of Gate 1 are as follows:
OPEN CLOSE 6:00 A.M. – 8:30 A.M. 8:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. 10:30 A.M. – 1:30 P.M. 1:30 P.M. – 3:30 P.M. 3:30 P.M. – 6:00P.M. 6:00P.M. (For gate 3) 6:00P.M. – 9:00P.M. (For Gate 1 & Gate A only or until the game at the GYM is finished).
NOTE : Only Gate 1 & Gate A will be opened after 6:00 p.m. for the in & out of vehicles and pedestrians.
- The schedule of opening and closing of Bookstore.OPENCLOSE
6:45 A.M. 8:00 A.M.RECESS (For Student Only) 11:00 A.M. 1:30 P.M.RECESS (For Student Only) 4:10 P.M. 5:00 P.M.
- Always wear your ID’s while in the school campus.
- No students are allowed to go out of school during class hours without a written permission from the Teacher concerned or the Adviser. They must secure a gate pass from our Security Committee headed by Mrs. Rebecca U. Co.
- Students are not allowed to enter school during Saturday’s and Sunday’s unless they have a written permission from their respective Advisers specifying what time they are going to stay inside the school. Advisers are likewise informed to be here in school as their students are working on their assignments or projects.
- Students are not allowed to sit on the stairways, likewise be mindful of ALWAYS KEEP RIGHT in going up & down the building to avoid untoward incidents to happen.
- All school student-athletic practices will only end up to 6:00 P.M. If time allowance is needed, Advisers may inform the guard on duty. Otherwise, the guards are advised to clear the area.
- Students are advised to leave their bags at the designated place at the lobby to avoid loss of valuables and also to make our lobby clear of scattered school bags.
- Withdrawal of bags is only up to5:30 P.M. Failure to do so will claim his/her bag the following day.
- A fine of One Hundred Pesos (Php. 100.00) will be charged for the lost bag tags.
- Teachers are also advised not to make short-cuts at our Gates 1 & 2 in going in & out of School.