General Admission Policies
S.Y. 2016 - 2017
Requirements for New Students and Transferees
- Bring the Report Card (Form 138) to the Department Head for an interview.
- Get the entrance test OSLAT (Otis Lennon School Ability Test) at the Guidance Office upon payment of testing fee.
- Proceed to the Principal's Office for final evaluation.
- Accomplish the Personal Information of Student.
- For those coming from non-Chinese schools, summer class in Chinese Language is required.
Requirements for Enrollment
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate of student.
- Report Card or Form 138
- Three copies of recent 1x1 photo of student.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (for Grade 2 to higher level)
- For non-Filipino Citizen:
- Alien Certificate of Residency (ACR)
- Study Permit from the Department of Education
Procedure for Enrollment
- Submit the requirements for enrollment to the Registrar.
- Obtain from the Registrar the Registration Card and fill-out.
- Pay the tuition and other school fees upon enrollment in the Accounting Office.
- Submit the completed registration card to the Registrar with the detached admission form for presentation to your class adviser on the first day of school for official registration.
Other Enrollment Policies
- Lateral entry to Elementary at any level and High School at Grade 7 only is allowed, provided the student should take summer classes for Chinese Language.
- For Senior High School Program, admission is allowed only for students with Chinese studies from other schools.
- Tuition fee for one full year is payable in five (5) installments. All other school fees are to be paid in full upon enrollment.
- Settle all accounts with the Accounting Office thru its Cashier. Periodical Examinations are given only to students who have examination permits. However, students with no exam permits may be allowed to take the exams upon presentation of a written promissory note duly noted by their respective department head.
- The school reserves the right to withhold among others the Form 138 (Report Card) and other school credentials of students who have unsettled outstanding balance for payment with the school.
- It is understood that when a student enrolls in school it is for the entire school year. Should the student transfer and withdraw, in writing, within two (2) weeks after the beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full or for any length longer than one (1) month, he may be charged ten percent (10%) of the total amount due for the term if he withdraws within the first week of classes, or twenty percent (20%) if within the second week of classes, regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes. However, if the transfer or withdrawal is due to to a justifiable reason, the student shall be charged the pertinent fees only up to and including the last month of attendance.